Picture of the month...

Picture of the month...

Thursday 28 August 2008

Long time no speak...

Sorry! I've had a bad couple of months...

Broke up with the twat of a boyfriend.. he told me he wants sometime apart and have a summer by himself.. which basically means get off with all of my friends. The funny thing is though, its been like, what 6 weeks or something and he's not got anything..!

On the other hand....
I feel sexy again! Theres guys actually taking notice even if i dont try hard! It's brilliant.. i never actually knew i could turn at least one head once in a while.. also gives me a bit more to fantasise about when i have some time alone...
I've actually had the occasional run in with his friend... Bit naughty of me but it was bound to happen someday if i was with him or not so i'm not really that bothered.. He doesnt know yet... Lets hope he doesn't find out that i know his close friend has an unusually large cock... Not that i've done anything naughty... sort of.

Benn to a number of parties... Cried a few tears got laughs and photos along the way and at the moment i'm loving single life!
I've had my fair share of encounters in the past few weeks. It's so much more fun when its just no strings.
The lst guy i was with was awful in bed... I'm not ever going there again.. But thats a story for another time...

Ciao...
x

No comments: