Picture of the month...

Picture of the month...

Saturday 30 August 2008

Naughty celebrations...

In the secluded part of the road we kissed for what seemed an age... He was amazing. He Cupped my head in his hands and drew me closer to his face so i could feel the hot breath right up against my lips. I was in heaven... Couldnt contain the throbbing between my legs when he kissed me. I've been waiting for this but its soo wrong. He's out of my bounds but i just didn't care.. It was like a drug taking over my every core as we passionatley kissed in the alley.

The sound of footsteps stopped us and he drew me close. I could feel that massive bulge against my leg. I really wanted to rip his trousers off and...

We ran from the sound of people, not wanting to be seen and he walked me home. Outside my house the kisses started up. He leant forward and stroked my face kissed me gently and ran his hand over the outside of my pussy.
I needed him to go further...
I ran my hand across his cock. It was rock solid and begging to be let out. He gave a sudden groan as i stroaked away at his manhood and begged me, saying my name over and over to go further. I pulled down his zip and undid the buttons and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft.
He shuddered with excitement and move slowly back an forth rubbing the outside of my pussy harder getting me more and more worked up. He lifted his hand and he undid the buttons to caress my already excited sex. I was gasping for more as he pushed two fingers up into me and rubbed up against my g-spot, i could climax really soon, he was amazing with his fingerwork...

I then dropped to my knees, running my hands down his body and took his big thick cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked greedily and gently nibbled causing slight moans from my partner. His cock was bouncing along my tongue and he felt fantastic in my mouth. I could feel him about to come as he moaned my name and pushed my head forward. His come shot into the back of my throat and i swallowed and played with his cock, teasing and getting him excited once more.
I had to go but it had been an amazing evening. Such a shame he's the best mate.... X

No comments: